Delfin – Central Reporting and Backup
View multiple offices’ data from a central location
- Viewing data remotely saves time and travel costs
- Reduces fraud as the Delfin data can be viewed at any time, not only when the owner/manager has time to go to a specific office
- Offsite back-up ensures that the Delfin data is secure
- Daily emails specifying transaction amounts and values ensures that the owner/manager is constantly updated without having to be in the office
How it works:
The data gets sent to a central server on a daily basis from where it can be downloaded. This enables you, the owner/manager, to view multiple data from a central point. The data can be viewed separately per office, or as a summary for all offices. This system includes an offsite backup, which ensures that the data is retrievable immediately in case of hardware/software failure or computer theft.
The CRBS has a facility to send a “Day End” email to a designated email address which includes “Number of New Clients for the day”, “Number of New Loans”, “Capital of New Loans”, “Number of Receipts”, “Value of Receipts”, “Number of Cancelled Loans”, “Number of Cancelled Receipts”, “Time of last loan”, “Time of last payment”, “Time of Cash-Up” and “Cash On Hand”. The attachment in the email is in a spreadsheet (.xls) format. You can also request that certain reports are emailed every evening.
- Head Office/Laptop : R 180 Excl. Vat Per Month
- Each Additional Office : R 75 Excl. Vat Per Month