Delfin – Document Scanning
The document scanning feature allows you to scan and save documents directly into the Delfin System.
Save on storage and filing space
No more expensive and clunky filing cabinets in your office.
Save on printing costs.
Fewer printer cartridges and servicing of printers.
Scanning documents into Delfin creates the ability to email documents to anyone at any time. For example, when handing a file over to a debt collector, the loan documents and copy of ID can be emailed directly from within Delfin.
Save on travelling
By utilising CRBS with this product the documents can be viewed remotely, saving time and traveling costs driving out to an office to view documents. Perfect for area managers.
Linking documents to either a client number or loan ensures that there is no misfiling of documentation. The documents are very easily retrievable.
Other perks include:
- Save and attach NLR Reports directly onto a loan number.
- Scan ID books, bank statements, payslips or any other documents directly onto client or loan numbers.
- Offsite backup of documents means the documents can be retrieved in the event of hardware/software failure or computer theft.
How it works:
Scanning documents directly into Delfin means they are easily accessible per client and per loan.You may wish to scan a copy of an ID Book and attach it to a client number, or scan a copy of a bank statement and attach it to a specific loan number. Scanned documents can be emailed directly from Delfin.The documents can also be backed up offsite which means they can be retrieved in the case of hardware/software failure.The documents can also be viewed remotely via CRBS (Central Reporting & Backup Solution).
- Document Scanning : R 160 Excl. Vat per month
- Document Offsite Backup : R 110 Excl. Vat Per month